A Western-style dinner at home
If you know me well enough, a normal meal at home is home-cooked by my grandmother, which would be a typical Chinese meal. Tonight, my parents cooked. We had a really nice Western-style dinner for my sister's 18th. We ate lamb! My favourite! Along with a spinach salad, potatoes, rice, ribs, and of course, there had to be a touch of Chinese to the meal- an abalone dish.
I gave my sister a pair of soft, warm slippers and I'm sure she liked them. :) Then my sister and I made a whole batch of absolutely delicious chocolate chip cookies!!! They were so scrumptious! I think I'll have to try a batch for the potluck on Monday; no one will be able to resist them....especially A.F.! Hee hee.
I gave my sister a pair of soft, warm slippers and I'm sure she liked them. :) Then my sister and I made a whole batch of absolutely delicious chocolate chip cookies!!! They were so scrumptious! I think I'll have to try a batch for the potluck on Monday; no one will be able to resist them....especially A.F.! Hee hee.
